The third generation of the ultimate touring jacket is here: the symbol of adventure and freeride biking. This jacket is a CE 13595-1 level 2 certified riding equipment and sits atop of the performance range in terms of safety, comfort and technology.
This jacket is also developed to become a travel companion like no other, with great potential, Ergo 365 Pro Expedition represents a turning point in the evolution of touring jackets thanks to its outstanding flexibility of use: it features two removable inner layers (wearable as stand alone), built-in Level 2 CE back protector, removable waterproof pockets that become stand-alone pouches, Hydroback touring system for re-hydrating on the run, a map-ready back pocket able to become a tank bag on its own, a shoulder bag that can be locked to the bike: Ergo 365 Pro Expedition is simply ready for anything.
- - 3 Layers external fabric, water repellent polyamide
- - H2OUT waterproof, breathable membrane
- - Insulating inner liner with Soft Shell inserts
- - CE Biomechanic protectors kit (shoulders and elbows)
- - CE Chest protector
- - Level 2 CE removable inner back protector
- - Features world leader 3M’s 360° visibility certification - the only jacket from a European brand capable of reaching this standard
- - ERGO 365 PRO Expedition reached CE Level 2 certification in 3 different tests: cutting, seam resistance and tear resistance
- - Triple EST adjust system
- - Ergofit system for volume adjustments
- - Zipper joint for trousers Ergo Pro
- - Adjustable ventilation areas over chest
- - Balaclava stored inside its own internal pocket